Rangadore Memorial Hospital is a unit of Sri Sringeri Sharada Peetham Charitable Trust
Rangadore Memorial Hospital started with the blessings of Jagadguru Shankaracharya Sri Sri Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamiji, on May 5, 2007 with the support of Sri Sringeri Sharada Peetham Charitable Trust led by :
Dr. V.R. Gowrishankar, Bangalore Kidney Foundation, and Mr. H. R. Binod (chief donor).
- The main objective of the hospital is to “Provide Quality Care at Affordable Cost”.
- Started as a dialysis center, the hospital has grown to become a multi-specialty hospital.
- Rangadore Memorial Hospital has more than 210 beds including daycare with General, Semi Special, Special and Deluxe Wards, a Pediatric ward, a Dialysis Division, Labor Ward, Casualty, Intensive Care Unit and a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit.
- The hospital caters to around 10,000 outpatients per month and 800 inpatients per month.
- The total numbers of deliveries are more than 100/month.
- With four major operation theaters with state of the art medical equipment, we conduct more than 280 surgeries per month .
- The hospital has an eight bed ICU with latest state of the art equipment, and well trained staff and an Intensive.
- The dialysis section houses 45 machines & more than 2,300 dialysis are performed every month & charge the lowest fee for dialysis.
- To cater to the needs of patients in north Bangalore started a 16 bed dialysis unit at St. Theresa hospital premises, Rajaji Nagar & more than 600 dialysis done per month.
- A 10 bed All Women Dialysis unit started in RMH with help of Inner wheel Rotary.
- The OBG Department handles many high risk pregnancies and has a tie up with B.B.M.P. to reduce the maternal and infant mortality rate by treating patients who need advanced care at low cost. RMH also runs a Well Women clinic & other specialty clinics. Ante natal yoga classes also conducted.
- 22 bed Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) at RMH started with the support of the Rotary Club.
- Separate Pediatric Medical Chemotherapy unit with the latest equipment started with the help of Rotary Club.
- Rotary Midtown helped RMH in initiating Cardiac OPD wing has TMT, ECHO & ECG facilities with 3 cardiologists supporting the unit.
- The hospital has also started a Breast clinic run by a specialist trained in management of all Breast diseases including cancer.
- The hospital has dedicated team of consultants specialized in various streams & well-trained duty doctors, over 190 nursing staff and 250 support staff who are eager to help the needy people of society. These are the people who are behind the success of Rangadore Memorial Hospital.
- The participation of many organizations like the BKF, Rotary Club & others has played a significant role in helping us achieve our goal.
- With the continued blessings of Sri Sharada Devi, Jagadguru Shankaracharya Sri Sri Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamiji, Jagadguru Shankaracharya Sri Sri Vidhushekara Bharati Mahaswamiji, the leadership provided by our Chief Executive Officer, Dr. V. R. Gowrishankar and the co-operation of several institutions and philanthropists we will continue to provide quality healthcare services to the public.