“Provide quality healthcare at affordable cost”
- Establish, manage and continuously improve the multi-speciality hospital as a self-sustaining provider of quality health care at affordable cost.
- Grow the hospital with the support of philanthropists and Sri Sringeri Sharada Peetham Charitable Trust.
- Encourage research in various specialities.
- Aim for continuous improvement, excellence, professionalism and innovation in our work and serve the community.
- Work as a cohesive team of consultants, doctors, nursing and administrative staff
- Utilise education, experience, skill, technology and best practices to provide quality healthcare to our patients.
- Treat those we serve and each other with kindness and dignity.
- Act ethically, responsibly in everything we do.
- Exercise financial prudence in all matters in order to control costs and keep healthcare affordable.
- Deal with patients and their families (who place their lives and health in our hands), and our own employees and associates with respect, fairness and honesty.
- Maintain safety standards and a clean environment that protects all.
- Encourage all internal and external stakeholders involved in running the hospital to believe in and act in accordance with these values.