Respiratory medicine has doctors with special qualification and experience to take care of any respiratory problems and offering services for in-patients and out-patients.
Pulmonologists assess the lung functions and plan the type of therapy needed. They also offer advise for prevention of respiratory illness and allergy.
The Department of Psychiatry provides comprehensive psychiatric services to all age groups.
The department consists of a well-qualified group of Paediatricians to provide round-the-clock services, especially for neonatal care. Following services are being provided by the Department of Paediatrics
- Well, baby clinic and routine immunization advise.
- Developmental assessment and Nutritional advise.
- Regular health checks up and treatment of routine...
Neurology is the branch of medicine concerned with the study and treatment of disorders of the nervous system. Some of the important diseases which are managed by this division of Medicine are
- Cerebrovascular disease, such as stroke.
- Demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system, such as multiple...