Rangadore Memorial Hospital is a manifestation of Divine Blessings, selfless philanthropy of organisations and institutions and the unflinching commitment of the staff to serve.
The journey of service that began over a decade ago with support from Bangalore Kidney Foundation (BKF), and major donation from Shri H.R. Binod & Smt. Nagashree Binod, has been one of fantastic growth of Rangadore Memorial Hospital as an institution and accomplishing challenging milestones.
A testimony of the achievements at Rangadore Memorial Hospital is evident in the affiliations, certifications and recognition that the hospital has received:
• Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
• ISO 9001:2015 Certification
• NABH Safe-I Certification
• Government of Karntaka recognised Hospital
• NABH - Certification for Lab
Provide quality healthcare at affordable cost
• Provide quality healthcare at affordable cost
• Grow the hospital with the support of philanthropists and Sri Sringeri Sharada Peetham Charitable Trust.
• Encourage research in various specialities.
• Aim for continuous improvement, excellence, professionalism and innovation in our work and serve the community.
• Work as a cohesive team of consultants, doctors, nursing and administrative staff
• Utilise education, experience, skill, technology and best practices to provide quality healthcare to our patients.
• Treat those we serve and each other with kindness and dignity.
• Act ethically, responsibly in everything we do.
• Exercise financial prudence in all matters in order to control costs and keep healthcare affordable.
• Deal with patients and their families (who place their lives and health in our hands), and our own employees and associates with respect, fairness and honesty.
• Maintain safety standards and a clean environment that protects all.
• Encourage all internal and external stakeholders involved in running the hospital to believe in and act in accordance with these values.
|Donors for Dialysis Machines||Donors for Dialysis Patients|
|Health & Family Welfare Dept. Govt. of Karnataka
||A V K Charitable Trust
|Late Mrs. Prabha Rangadore||Aapathbandhava Charitable Trust|
|Life insurance Corporation of India||Al-Malik Trust|
|Lions Dialysis Trust||Anjuman E Khuddamal Muslimeen Zakhath|
|Mandayam Annadhoray & Family||Arpana Seva Samsthe|
|Mr. Maqbool & Mr. Nagaraj||Bangalore Turf Club Charitable Trust|
|Mrs. H.K. Chandravadana||Bangalore Youth Trust|
|Mrs. Vijaya Sriram||Chaturvedi Technologies|
|Samarth Foundation||Karnataka Marwari Youth Federation|
|Sri Venkateswara Charitable Trust||Karnataka State Wakf Foundation|
|Sri. K. Sundaram & Sri. K. Ramaswami||Pray Foundation Trust|
|Sri. S. G. Chaturvedi||Ranka Charitable Trust|
|Sringeri Vidya Bharathi Foundation Inc, USA||Red Cross|
|Texas Instruments India Foundation||Roti Ghar|
|Saptharshi Credit Cooperative Bank|
|Sir M. Visvesvaraya Co operative Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Smt H V Vijayalakshmi|
|Canara Bank||Smt. B R Padma & Smt Susheela Gopal|
|Corporation Bank||Sri Durgadutt Saraf - Rotary Bangalore Junction|
|L & T Bangalore||Sri Ramachandraiah N V S & Smt Dhanlakshmamma|
|Manandi Nanjunda Setty Nagasundaramma & Sons Charitable Trust||Sri Sathyanarayana Setty Lakshmidevamma Charitable Trust|
|Rotary Bangalore Mid Town||State Bank of India|
|Rotary Bangalore South West||State Bank of Mysore|
|Rotary Bangalore South||Surabhi Ladies Club|
|Rotary Bangalore West||The Rotary Foundation|
|Smt B G Kusuma Charitable Trust|
1st Cross Rd, Shankarapuram, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004