Neurology is the branch of medicine concerned with the study and treatment of disorders of the nervous system. Some of the important diseases which are managed by this division of Medicine are:
• Cerebrovascular disease, such as stroke.
• Demyelinating diseases of the central nervous system, such as multiple sclerosis.
• Headache disorders.
• Infections of the brain and peripheral nervous system.
• Movement disorders, such as Parkinson's disease.
• Neurodegenerative disorders, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease.
• Seizure disorders, such as epilepsy.
• Spinal cord disorders.
• Speech and language disorders.
|Doctor Name||Qualification||Timings||Appointment Details|
|Dr. Praveen Kumar S||MBBS, DM (Neurology)||3pm- 5pm||Mon to Sat|
|Dr. Karthik||MBBS, MD(General Medicine), DM (Neurology)||4pm- 5pm||Mon to Sat|