Rangadore Memorial Hospital
Started with the blessings of His Holiness Jagadguru Shankaracharya Sri Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamiji, on May 2, 2007 with the support of Sri Sringeri Sharada Peetham Charitable Trust and BKF, Rangadore Memorial Hospital aims at providing quality healthcare at affordable cost.
Making quality healthcare affordable and accessible is a goal that the leadership team is striving to achieve. The leadership at Rangadore Memorial Hospital is a cohesive team with the shared vision and values of contributing to alleviate the suffering of the medically ill. The successful creation of stake-holding among philanthropists and service organizations has been a great step in this direction. Today, a multitude of donors are happy to have partnered in this cause, giving them much satisfaction of having contributed to a good cause.
Vision, Mission & Values
Provide quality healthcare at affordable cost
- Provide quality healthcare at affordable cost
- Grow the hospital with the support of philanthropists and Sri Sringeri Sharada Peetham Charitable Trust.
- Encourage research in various specialities.
- Aim for continuous improvement, excellence, professionalism and innovation in our work and serve the community.
- Work as a cohesive team of consultants, doctors, nursing and administrative staff
- Utilise education, experience, skill, technology and best practices to provide quality healthcare to our patients.
- Treat those we serve and each other with kindness and dignity.
- Act ethically, responsibly in everything we do.
- Exercise financial prudence in all matters in order to control costs and keep healthcare affordable.
- Deal with patients and their families (who place their lives and health in our hands), and our own employees and associates with respect, fairness and honesty.
- Maintain safety standards and a clean environment that protects all.
- Encourage all internal and external stakeholders involved in running the hospital to believe in and act in accordance with these values.
Shri. H.R. Binod
Smt. Nagashree Binod
Achievements at Rangadore Memorial Hospital
A testimony of the achievements at Rangadore Memorial Hospital is evident in the affiliations, certifications and recognition that the hospital has received:
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- NABH Safe-I Certification
- Government of Karnataka recognised Hospital
- NABH – Certification for Lab
DONORS FOR DIALYSIS
Donors for Dialysis Machines
Donors for Dialysis Patients
|Texas Instruments India Foundation||Roti Ghar|
|Sringeri Vidya Bharathi Foundation Inc, USA||Red Cross|
|Sri. S. G. Chaturvedi||Ranka Charitable Trust|
|Sri. K. Sundaram & Sri. K. Ramaswami||Pray Foundation Trust|
|Sri Venkateswara Charitable Trust||Karnataka State Wakf Foundation|
|Samarth Foundation||Karnataka Marwari Youth Federation|
|Mrs. Vijaya Sriram||Chaturvedi Technologies|
|Mrs. H.K. Chandravadana||Bangalore Youth Trust|
|Mr. Maqbool & Mr. Nagaraj||Bangalore Turf Club Charitable Trust|
|Mandayam Annadhoray & Family||Arpana Seva Samsthe|
|Lions Dialysis Trust||Anjuman E Khuddamal Muslimeen Zakhath|
|Life insurance Corporation of India||Al-Malik Trust|
|Late Mrs. Prabha Rangadore||Aapathbandhava Charitable Trust|
|Health & Family Welfare Dept. Govt. of Karnataka||A V K Charitable Trust|
|Saptharshi Credit Cooperative Bank|
|Sir M. Visvesvaraya Co operative Bank|
OTHER SUPPORTING ORGANISATIONS
|Andhra Bank||Smt H V Vijayalakshmi|
|Canara Bank||Smt. B R Padma & Smt Susheela Gopal|
|Corporation Bank||Sri Durgadutt Saraf – Rotary Bangalore Junction|
|L & T Bangalore||Sri Ramachandraiah N V S & Smt Dhanlakshmamma|
|Manandi Nanjunda Setty Nagasundaramma & Sons Charitable Trust||Sri Sathyanarayana Setty Lakshmidevamma Charitable Trust|
|Rotary Bangalore Mid Town||State Bank of India|
|Rotary Bangalore South West||State Bank of Mysore|
|Rotary Bangalore South||Surabhi Ladies Club|
|Rotary Bangalore West||The Rotary Foundation|
|Smt B G Kusuma Charitable Trust|