Rangadore memorial hospital was established with a view to provide well rounded and inclusive medical service to the community. Like every modern hospital, we strive to develop programs to ensure continuing medical training and have a vibrant academic programme including post graduate DNB and university recognized fellowship courses.
To this end, we have a dedicated department of academic services with the objective of offering research opportunities in addition to the training programmes. Continuing medical education outside of formal teaching programmes is often an afterthought and half hearted efforts are detrimental to society at large in the long run. Hence RMH has pulled all stops to develop a fertile ground for academic pursuit.
The RMH management and consultants are deeply invested in ensuring that the congenial atmosphere for teaching and research pay rich dividends in the form of cutting edge and actionable clinical research. We fortunate to have a group of like minded professionals skilled and committed to this common goal.
Dr. H V Nagesh
MBBS, D Orthopedics, MS (Orthopedics), DNB (Orthopedics), FRCS (Glasgow), MBA
Dr. S R Keshavamurthy
MBBS, MD (PED), DNB (PED)
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR 2 SEATS EACH (RGUHS RECOGNIZED) FOR TERM SEPTEMBER 2022 AT RANGADORE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, BANGALORE
- FELLOWSHIP IN NEONATAL INTENSIVE CARE – POST MD /DCH/DNB
- FELLOWSHIP IN FETO-MATERNAL MEDICINE- POST MD/DNB/MRCOG/DGO
- FELLOWSHIP IN HIGH RISK PREGNANCY – POST MD/DNB/MRCOG/DGO
- FELLOWSHIP IN PEDIATRIC NEUROLOGY – POST MD /DNB
- FELLOWSHIP IN PEDIATRIC INTENSIVE CARE- POST MD /DNB
FILL THE APPLICATION PROFORMA ENCLOSED AND SUBMIT THE HARD COPY BY HAND/POST/COURIER BY AUGUST 5TH 2022
FOR ANY QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT ACADEMICS OFFICE BETWEEN 10 AM TO 5 PM ON 080-26983388
RMH has fully recognized Ethics and Scientific Committee. Multiple research projects are currently being undertaken by our consultants and faculty.
- Well stocked Library, multiple class rooms, seminar hall with AV facility.
- Digital Subscription to e- journal.
- Hostel Facility
- Priority for out station DNB trainees.